Caring for Luxury Roses Boxes
- Place your arrangement indoors, away from any direct sunlight, heating or cooling vents.
- Please don’t place them directly under ceiling fans, on top of televisions or radiators.
- Keep the arrangement in a cool spot (65 to 72 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Luxury Roses Boxes: Add a cup of water (tea cup) every other day from the middle into the base of the box.
- If needed, re-cut the stems by removing one inch with a sharp knife at a 45 -degree angle then place back into the water absorbed foam.
Caring for Hand Tied Bouquets and Arrangements in Vases:
- Check the water level every day and change the water every other day.
- Re-cut the stems by removing one inch with a sharp knife at a 45 -degree angle then place back into the water filled vase.
- Flowers are very delicate in nature and need to be taken care of after being presented to you.
- They no longer live in soil where they belong and their new home is with you for some time.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.